Orders can be placed now with an option to settle the amount at least 1 week prior to delivery/collection. Please note this request in the additional information box on check out.
SECURING YOUR ORDER AND PAYMENT
Quotation is only valid for 48 hours as orders are confirmed on a first come, first service basis. After 48 hours please confirm with us if we are still able to assist before paying your 50% booking fee, as we reserve the right to give your space to someone else if the booking fee is not received in 48 hours.
A booking fee is required to reserve your date event and is non-refundable. Arrangements can be made should you not be able to do the payment within 48 hours.
The balance can be paid via cash or card on collection/delivery.
- ADDITIONAL CHANGES
Final changes for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested are to be done at least 4 working days prior to collection and cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
Collection is done from our home, so please kindly adhere to our collection times:
Monday to Thursday – 10am to 4pm
Friday – 10am to 5pm
Saturdays 9am to 12 midday
Should you arrive outside of our business hours without prior arrangement we cannot guarantee someone will be able to assist and an additional late collection fee of R100 will be charged.
During this pademic peak period, please note the following:
🧁Clients will not be allowed in the bakery.
🧁Please message us when you are on your way so we can ensure your order is packed and ready.
🧁Please message/call us on arrival and we will meet you at the gate. Please be patient as we bring your order.
🧁If you have an oustanding balance, please specify how you will be paying so we can be prepared. We would prefer full payment prior to collection.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCTS
We are not responsible for any damage to the product after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 23 degrees Celsius or below.
If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
- On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the Agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.We can not create an exact replica of the cake if a picture is sent, however we do try our best to create the colours and cake as close as possible.
CAKE STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
Once you take possession of the cake it becomes your responsibility and refunds will not be issued for any reason once it is in your possession. In the unlikely event the cake flavour is not up to scratch, 80% of the uneaten cake must be returned to me for inspection before I will consider a refund.
Recommended tips to protect your cake:
- Always hold the cake box with two hands from under the cake board only.
- When transporting, your cake needs to be on a flat level surface like the floor of your vehicle. Please drive carefully, bumps and sharp corners may cause your cake or decorations to slide or shift.
- In warmer months your vehicle should be fully cooled with air conditioning on high. For cooler months do not run the heat while transporting. Heat/warm weather and cakes do not mix well. Avoid transporting a cake on journeys longer than 30min.
- Cake should be stored in a cool place preferably in a very cool room or a refrigerator. They should be brought out to come to room temperature before serving. Do not touch the cake until it is fully dry as condensation may cause the colours to run. It can take up to 2 hours for a cake to come to room temp.
- Cakes should not be displayed outside in temperatures over 27 degrees. Again, heat and cakes are not friends. If you must bring your cake outside please only do so to cut and serve.